Town in the southern part of Eagle mountains. It has originated by connection of villages Horní, Prostřední, Dolní Rokytnice and Panské Pole. The town is one of the most important recreational centres in Eagle mountains. The former svillages were established in 13rd century as the woodcrafter´s settlement. On the place of former fort there was built the renaissance four-wing chateau in the years 1548-53. Later the chateau was adapted in baroque style.